- Amelie is an introductory pointe shoe featuring a medium shank. Designed for dancers with less developed muscles in the feet and legs, who may be new to pointe work. The graded medium strength shank allows the foot to roll up onto pointe with ease.
• Satin : Upper
• Elastic drawstring draws the shoe in around foot
• Textile : Lining
• Leather : SoleAngled platform stabilises the foot
• Makes moving from flat to pointe easier and emphasises the line of the instep
• Medium sides
• Slight V shaped vamp and shallow box (which gently curves at the sides) support the toes laterally and keep the foot in correct alignment en pointe
• The gently curved sides of the box encourage the foot into correct alignment when en pointe, while the shallow box encases and supports the toes laterally
• Noise reduction under the pleats
The combination of these features makes the Amelie styles suitable for a variety of foot shapes, especially for the beginner or elementary level dancer who requires a flexible shoe
Sizes : UK 2 Large to 8 Large, including half sizes. (3 Width fittings) , X = Narrow, XX = Medium, XXX = wide
VAT starts at UK size 6.